Mt. Wilson Bicycling Association was founded to be advocates of responsible trail use for mountain bikers in the San Gabriel Mountains.
We do volunteer trail work and support others who do.
Our advocacy is not just speaking for our community, but encouraging its growth and educating mountain bikers in trail etiquette and how to advocate and give back to the mountains.
MWBA brings out the best in mountain biking by encouraging low-impact riding, volunteer trail work participation, cooperation among different trail user groups, grassroots advocacy and innovative trail management solutions.
- We create a powerful voice for trails, public lands and management policies that welcome bikes.
- We advocate for mountain bike access and acceptance nationwide.
- We build sustainable trails and bike facilities to make mountain biking more accessible.
- We teach environmentally responsible trail building and trail etiquette practices.
- We inspire more people to experience the outdoors on bicycles.
- We educate bike groups on how to organize and make mountain biking better at the local level.