Tools, supplies and trail work day lunches add up and donations are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Past donations have allowed MWBA to purchase essential tools like chainsaws and safety gear for our USFS certified sawyers. Our Bell Program is also costly and generous member donations have made it possible and a great success.
In order to make an offline donation we ask that you please follow these instructions:
- Make a check payable to “Mt. Wilson Bicycling Association”
- On the memo line of the check, please indicate that the donation is for “MWBA”
- Please mail your check to:
Mt. Wilson Bicycling Association
9949 Amanita Avenue
Tujunga, CA 91042
All contributions will be gratefully acknowledged and are tax deductible.
MWBA is a registered non profit and can provide you with a letter for a tax deduction.
How else you can help
- Volunteer your time and muscles on a trail work day!
- Do you have other skills that could help MWBA? Let us know!
MWBA is a 100% volunteer run organization and we need all the help we can get!