We are looking for a volunteer to fill our soon to be vacant Secretary position starting in the new year. Might it be you? Are you looking to help us out but can’t make it to our trailwork days? Perhaps organizational skills are a part of your baliwick. Come and join us! We are a dedicated lot of volunteers who work hard to keep MWBA stay afloat. We need someone like you to help keep our corporate records on point.
The Secretary’s role is to ensure that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet MWBA’s legal requirements, and to enable authorized persons to determine when, how, and by whom the Board’s business is conducted.
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Accurately record minutes of each Board meeting, ensuring the following:
- accurate recollection of decisions
- determination of eligibility to vote
- Keep track of the Corporate Binder
- continuity of policies and practices
- accountability of directors and officers
- Maintain membership records
- Maintain attendance record of Board meetings
- File state forms necessary for the Board to be in good standing
- Fulfill any other requirements of a Director and Officer
- Perform other duties as the need arises and/or as defined
If this touched your nerd-bone, send us a note at [email protected]